I am very proud to introduce you to Edens Landing State School. We have a great school that is committed to providing education for EVERY student to soar to success. I feel very privileged to be Principal of our school.
- Engaging teaching and learning activities
- Positive relationships with staff, student, families and community partners.
- High expectations that everyone work hard to be their best
- A culture that embraces the diversity within our school and community
- Over 700 students from different countries, background, learning styles and strengths.
- Multiple opportunities for students to be inspired with gifts, talents and interests through our curriculum and extra-curricular programs.
The two foundations for the ELSS culture is Positive Relationships and High Expectations. The role of parent and carers are the school partners in learning. Your positive attitude towards education, the teacher and school in general, will assist in your child’s enthusiasm for learning. Trusting and positive working relationships between the child, teacher and parents and carers are vital at Edens Landing State School as this leads to greater success for our students. Building a consistent work ethic is also very important to us. We support children to develop positive classroom and playground behaviours.
Students, parents and carers and staff find that Edens Landing State School has a very positive school climate where community and parental involvement is established. Our P&C Association provide a great support to our school as well as opportunities for parents and carers to contribute and to get to know each other. Our children, parents, carers and staff take pride in being part of our community and I invite new families to come and find out more about our great school.
I look forward to meeting you.
Mr Clint Curran
Thinking of Edens Landing State School for your child’s learning adventure?
Join us for one of our pre booked Principal Tours on a Friday morning at 9.30am. As you wander around our school take the opportunity to chat with our Principal, Clint Curran, about the wide range of programs we offer to cater for your child on their learning journey to success.
Please call 07 3826 0333 to make a booking.